Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My two sphygmomanometers

It's been two weeks since my trip to the hospital and I feel good. I took two days off from work which of course made be feel better. The doctor told me to check my blood pressure 3 times a day which I do with my two sphygmomanometers - one for home and one for work. Also, I've started working out at the gym next to our apartment. Well, not exactly "working out" since I've only been once. Anyway, I'll give a full report in a few weeks after I've been a few times.

Thanks for all the "Get Well" and "Happy Thanksgiving" messages.

My two sphygmomanometers:

Dual sphygmomanometers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those Blood Pressure things look HUGE!

Can you run down to the local walmart and pick up one of these?

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=878761

I've got one myself :)

Regards and best wishes!
Allen StClair