Friday, March 02, 2007

Chinese New Year - Postscript

I ran out of steam and never did a post for Feb 24, the last day of the Chinese New Year public holiday. Not much happened. We stayed at home. I finished up my Feb 23 blog post. We watched a movie.

I still have unprocessed video of the New Year's fireworks. Look for that in March.

I've also decided to take the Pig of the Day idea one step farther and have a photo for every day of the Year of the Pig. You can follow my efforts at this flickr set: Year of the Pig.

1 comment:

jaydro said...

Hey, John, maybe just the "pig of the day" shot should get the tag "pigoftheday" and the past ones should be "pigsoftheday"? Just trying to work out a feed that gives me that day's (or the most recent) pig shot! Of course, if I studied the Flickr API perhaps I would come up with the right URL that would give me the most recent "pigoftheday" tagged photo....