Monday, February 05, 2007

Visitor Map

Last summer I was wondering how many people actually visit this blog so I installed a free hit counter, www.statcounter.com. One of the features of statcounter is a mashup with Google maps showing where visitors come from.

Here's a recent Visitor Map. Looks like most visitors come from the East Coast of the US, which is where most of our friends and family live. Makes sense since this blog is not public; that is, you have to know the URL in order to find.

Map

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool map
--weiqing

jaydro said...

I meant to leave this comment a while back, but was interrupted in the middle of my, ahem, research--yeah, you've done a good job keeping this blog not public! I was really surprised, because your other Blogger blog and your Blogger profile are both easily found.